Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Beef Jerky Time!

So I met someone last night… His name is SAKE BOMB (!!!). Oh, sure, he looks harmless enough sitting there in his tiny, benign white cup. But make no mistake, he’s very dangerous!


We celebrated Adrienne’s birthday at Fuji last night. I believe I drank my share … And her’s… Being pregnant and all, I decided I should be the hero and jump on that grenade for her.


If I would just drink more often, I would know when to stop, but it sneaks up on me every time.


Periodically, I’d check in with Adrienne and Jessica.


“Am I talking loud?"


"How’m I doohooin’?”


They kept assuring me I was fine. I know I can trust them. So why did I FEEL like I was acting like the American version of Eddie Murphy as the exchange student from Cameroon in Trading Places? Loud. Ridiculous smile plastered on my face for no apparent reason.



Adrienne, I hope I did not embarrass you on your birthday. But if I did, I can’t say that I regret much. There is no medicine quite like a good, girls’ night out.


Merry Birthday! HA HAHA HAAAA!

No comments:

Post a Comment